Comprehensive Tax Return Preparation includes:
- Federal Tax Liabilities
- State & Local Tax Liabilities
- Unemployment Tax Liabilities
- Quarterly Tax Forms
- Year-End Tax Forms
- Tax Deposit Services
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Sales and use taxes
- Business Tax Return Preparation
- Gift & Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Partnership & Corporate Tax Preparation
- Personal income taxes (federal and all states)
- Prior year taxes
- Corporate and partnership taxes
- Payroll taxes
Why Choose Your Part Time Accountant for Your Tax Return Preparation?
With the constant changing in the taxation system and the obligation to file accurately, tax season may be daunting.
Using tax preparation services from Your Part Time Accountant specialist might help you relax and lower your tax liabilities. We are familiar with the specifics of your business entity type and are up to date on state and federal requirements. Our professionals will ensure that you file correctly, efficiently, and on time every time.
Upgrade Your Tax Return Preparation With Your Part Time Accountant
Your Part Time Accountant has a unique approach to tax preparation. Our top-quality plan covers everything from year-round accounting to endless tax advising services. Moreover, there are no hidden costs or surprises at the end of the year—just expert tax preparation you can trust. When you file with us, you’ll have more time to run your business and a little peace of mind. Enjoy full access to our tax specialists, year-round. Have a question? We are here for you.
Clients have provided us with one vital piece of feedback throughout the years: people frequently don’t want somebody to “simply file their taxes.” Relationship development and long-term planning are crucial factors. We received numerous requests to speak on the following subjects:
- Timing and number of share options sales and vesting in equity compensation
- Tax implications of buying a new property
- Separate and joint tax return preparation
- Dependents’ tax benefits
- Quarterly Estimated taxes
- Relocating from one State to another
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about any of these (or other) long-term tax planning questions.
Tax Return Preparation Deadlines Cheat Sheet
Don’t put off preparing for tax season until the last minute. We have your go-to guide for tax deadlines.
If You Are a Sole Proprietor or Run a C-Corp
Remember the date – April 18th. If you are a sole proprietor you have until this date to submit Schedule C (Form 1040). In case you run a C-Corp, then your C-Corp returns (Form 1120) are due on April 18 as well.
Also, important to notice here is that you have until this date to ask for an extension if you’re on the verge of missing the deadline!
Forms You’ll Need
- Form 1040 - U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
- Schedule C, Profit or Loss from Sole Proprietorship
If You Have an S-Corp or Partnership
If you run an S-Corp or your business entity is a partnership, the date to remember is March 15th. This is the deadline for submitting tax returns, both for S-Corp (Form 1120-S) and for partnership (Form 1065).
The tax deadline is approaching quickly! If you think you’ll miss it, you have time until this date to file for an extension.
Forms You’ll Need
- S-Corp Income Tax Return, Form 1120S
- Partnership Income Return, Form 1065
Have you missed the deadline? Whatever happens, we’ll be there for you. Your Part Time Accountant is the quickest way to be caught up and filed, reducing your late filing penalties to the bare minimum.
Past Due Tax Return Preparation
Often, clients have contacted us with inquiries to balance records. And, to submit past-due tax filings. Our team will help you get documentation from the IRS and any applicable states, even if you’ve misplaced your paperwork.
Through numerous tax abatement schemes, financing options, and debt resolutions (tax reductions) that the government is offering, we can assist in estimating, reducing, or eliminating taxes or penalties.
Call us right away to find out a little more about our tax return preparation services.
Tax Return Preparation to Fit Your Business
No matter in what stage your business is, we got your back! Our specialist will cover everything that you need to be ready for your upcoming tax season. Here are some services we will provide you with.
Your Business Books Are in Great Hands!
Our bookkeepers arrange your financial transactions and work on your financial records once a month. They’ll put together a neat tax file at the end of the year that includes all we need to submit as well as a year-overview of your company.
Your Tax Preparation is Covered the Whole Year!
Tax season isn’t the only time of year when people are stressed about taxes. As a result, we provide year-round tax advice via on-demand and limitless tax appointments. With year-round check-ins, rest assured that no tax deduction will be overlooked.
What Your Small Business Will Get
- Your tax return will be verified and reviewed by our computer software finding probable flaws the IRS might examine more thoroughly and checking the calculations to minimize IRS interactions.
- Moreover, you can file your tax return online, which can speed up the process of receiving your refund.
- To receive more money back every week, our staff will advise you on how to modify your wages withholding. Why grant the IRS a loan with no interest for up to 16 months?
- To reduce your tax liability for the upcoming year, we'll present you with available deductions. Additionally, to reduce your tax liability for the upcoming year, we will also provide you with a list of frequently forgotten deductions.
The Bottom Line
You could realize that preparing your business tax return leaves you with more doubts than solutions. Furthermore, the majority of people (77 percent of 71 million taxpayers) think they profited from employing a skilled tax return preparer, according to a report published by the US Government’s General Accounting Office the year before.
Whether we like it or not, the complexity of today’s tax regulations makes even submitting a straightforward return challenging. It is far too easy to forget about credits and deductions that you are eligible for. There is no alternative to an experienced tax return preparation specialist’s guidance, even if you utilize accounting software.
Frequently asked questions
Anything that worries you with taxes! To help you started, here are some examples:
- I recently received a letter from the Internal Revenue Service. What does this entail?
- Do I have to pay estimates every quarter?
- Is it necessary for me to incorporate my company?
- Should I deduct mileage or purchase a business car?
- What tax implications would my PPP loan have?
Your Part Time Accountant specialists are available all year and will respond within one business day or less to your queries. Do you have any unanswered questions? That’s fine as well! We’re still here to help, and we can make recommendations depending on your specific company requirements.
The IRS requires you to pay estimated taxes four times a year if you’re a freelancer or contractor, or if you own and operate a small company. You can figure out your payment by estimating how much money you’ll make over the year or calculating the actual amount you earned in the quarter.
Each year, the tax deadlines for your Estimated Taxes are on:
- April 15th
- June 15th
- September 15th
- January 15th of the following year
Yes, all tax advisors in Your Part Time Accountant team are fully licensed and IRS compliant.